Though we specialise in vintage and antique jewellery, we are also interested in certain contemporary pieces. Here are some tips that help us determine the best possible value for your jewelry
- Send us photographs and detailed information (Provide photos in-focus and clear; Total weight of the piece in grams; Type of metal white, yellow or rose gold, platinum and, if applicable karat fineness as 14k, 18k, etc. ; Gemstone – If natural or synthetic and size in carats; Diamonds – Weight, color, and clarity and source of information as gemological laboratory report or appraisal – a copy is helpful).
Without this, an accurate estimate is difficult to provide.
- We provide a pre-estimate of value.
- Ship us the jewelry for examination, inspection and testing. (If you are ready to send your jewelry for an offer please do so via registered and insured mail. Enclose contact information including your name, phone number, email address and mailing address. Email us and let us know the package is coming. We will promptly contact you when your jewelry arrives).
- Within 24 hours you would receive an actual offer or a decline of purchase.
- If you accept, we will ask you Paypal contact to send the payment; A copy of your valid driver’s license or passport is requied with a form to complete and sign acknowledging the item(s) are legally yours to sell.
- If declined, the jewelry is shipped back to you within 24 hours.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us